Do you need to apostille your documents from the State of Florida?
In the State of Florida, the only government office allowed to issue the Florida state apostille is the Florida Department of State. Every day, our staff hand delivers and picks-up documents from the Florida Department. This ensures that your documents will be processed quickly.
Unlike most of our competitors, our satellite office in Tallahassee is staffed with professionals who can hand-deliver and pick-up your directly from the State office. What makes our service unique is that we expedite the processing of your documents directly from the State allowing you the time to focus on more importing projects.
The Florida Department of State (Secretary of State) will certify or apostille the following documents:
- Documents notarized or certified as true copies by a Florida Notary Public
- Birth and Death Certificates bearing the signature of the State Registrar obtained from the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Jacksonville Florida
- Vehicle Titles certified by the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
- Corporation documents bearing the signature of the Secretary of State
- Documents certified by a Clerk of the Court from a county within Florida
- For Notarized Documents The State Requires a Notarial Certificate to be on the document.
Click to download our International Apostille Order Form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.