Do you need your diploma attested through the Qatar Embassy or Consulate office?
At International Apostille Services, Inc., we take the guesswork out of certifying and legalizing your University diploma and transcripts for the Country of Qatar.
We have processed hundreds of diplomas through the Qatar Consulate offices:
- Los Angeles – California
- Houston – Texas
- New York City – New York
In addition, we have certified hundreds of documents with the Qatar Embassy in Washington, D.C. (Example: FBI Background Checks)
Certifying and legalizing your diploma for the Country of Qatar is a three step process. Qatar Document Legalization. The three steps including State certification, U.S. Department of State certification, and Embassy or Consulate legalization.
The Qatar Consulate or Embassy has strict requirements on attesting diplomas and/transcripts. If you are unable to obtain any of the following documents, please Contact Us before you mail-in your documents to our office for processing.
Here is the list of five documents we will need (Updated June 2016):
– Copy of your passport
– Original diploma notarized by the school’s registrar. This must be the original diploma or a new notarized diploma from the school. Black and white or color copies will not be accepted.
– Original transcript. This must be an original transcript printed by the school. Copies will not be accepted. This document must be notarized by the school’s registrar.
– Signed and completed Education Records Consent and Release Form (We will email you this form to complete)
– Signed letter from the school (Enrollment Verification Letter) addressed to the Consulate General of Qatar stating that all of your classes were completed in class and on campus. If any of your classes were completed online, the letter must state the percentage of classes that were completed online. This letter must be an original letter with a ink signature and must be signed and notarized by the school’s registrar. Please see below the key points that must be on the letter.
Verification must include the following key point:
- Certificate information is accurate
- Enrollment and attendance (Full-time, part-time, distance)
- Study and test locations
- Degree obtained by the student (diploma: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate)
- Duration of the program
- The actual time the student spent to get the certificate (Study start date and end date)
- If this is a public or private academic institution
- If the student attended more than one institution, it must mention this in the letter.
- The letter must mention that the diploma took place on campus. If the student took classes online, they will need to know how many classes where taken online and the percentage of these classes.
- This letter must be signed and notarized by the school’s registrar.
– Any university degree issued before 01/01/2000 must be submitted with a letter addressed to the Consulate of Qatar proving the completion of all courses, along with an original transcript
– Any university degree issued after 01/01/2000 must be submitted with a letter addressed to the Consulate of Qatar proving the completion of all courses in-class rather than online), along with an original transcript
Here are the two simple steps you will need to take before we can begin to certify and attest your diploma:
Step 1: Notarize Your Diploma – The first step is to contact the universities registrar and request the original diploma to be notarized. If the school does not have a notary on staff, you will need to request a traveling notary to visit the school and meet with the Registrar.
Step 2: Mail-in Your Documents – The second step is to mail in your original notarized diploma included the documents the Qatar Embassy or Consulate office will require (see list above). Failure to provide the required documents will cause delays in attesting your diploma.
Certifying and legalizing your diploma through the Qatar Embassy or Consulate is a multi-step process. We will need to first certify your diploma through the State (Example: California), the U.S. Department of State, and the Qatar Embassy or Consulate office.
Here is a simple illustration to explain the process:
Depending on the State your diploma was notarized in, the processing time can take two to three weeks to complete. We will coordinate with our offices to complete your documents as quickly as possible. We also provide FedEx 1-2 day return shipping once your documents are complete. If you require international shipping to Qatar, please Contact Us.
International Apostille Services, Inc. is the leader in document certification, legalization, and attestation services. We process documents from all 50 U.S. States including documents issued by the U.S. Federal Government.
Click to download our International Apostille Order Form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.