Do you need your U.S. Federal Government documents authenticated through the District of Columbia or the US Department of State? We can apostille, certify, legalize, and attest your documents through the US Federal Government and all Embassy offices located in the District.
At International Apostille Services, Inc., we take the guesswork out of getting an apostille on your documents. Our trained and knowledgeable staff at our Washington DC office are available Monday – Saturday from 8am to 7pm to answer your questions and to provide you easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Our processing time through the Secretary of DC is 1-2 business days and the US Department of State is four business days. We recommend that you mail in your documents by FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS priority mail.
Common US Government documents we apostille are:
US Department of Agriculture – USDA
– Animal/Plant Certifications
– Animal Health Certifications
U.S. Food and Drug Administration – FDA
– Certificate of Free Sale (Can also be issued by the local Chamber of Commerce or State office)
– Certificate of Origin (Can also be issued by the local Chamber of Commerce or State office)
– Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product – FDA
US Department of Health and Human Services – HHS
– Certificate to Foreign Governments
– Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product
– Certificate of Free Sale
– Certificate of Export
US Department of Justice – DOJ
– FBI Back ground check (FBI Apostille)
– U.S. Federal Court Documents
– U.S. Bankruptcy Court
– Petition for Name Change from a US District Court (Federal)
US Department of Treasury – USDH
– Certificate of Free Sale / Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – USPTO
– Trademark / Patent
U.S. Department of Homeland Security – DHS
– Certificate of Naturalization
– Certification of Nonexistence of Record
Environmental Protection Agency – EPA
Social Security Administration – SSA
– Income and Benefits Letter
Office of Personnel Management – OPM
Internal Revenue Service – IRS
– Form 6166 Apostille
– Federal Tax Return Apostille
– W2 Forms
National Archives and Records Administration – NARA
Here is a short video that explains the process…
Our Customer Service representatives are available Monday – Saturday from 8am to 7pm to answer your questions. 1-888-903-7446 or 1-202-779-9611.
International Apostille Services, Inc. is the leader in document apostille services in Washington, D.C. We process documents from all 50 U.S. States including documents issued by the U.S. Federal Government.
Click to download our International Apostille Order Form. Our Apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.